Welcome to FutureTech ACL Kids Cricket 2019
Atlanta Cricket League's Annual Kids Cricket camp for 2019 season will start soon.
Atlanta Cricket League ("ACL") takes pride in announcing its Annual Kids Cricket Program for 2019 season, in collaboration with ACL's Cricket Development division Atlanta Cricket Academy ("ACA").
Our Sponsor – FutureTech
ACL proudly announces FutureTech as our 2019 ACL Kids Cricket Title Sponsor. FutureTech has been a longtime supporter of ACL and its initiatives to promote & develop cricket.
FutureTech ACL 2019 Kids Cricket Program:
|Program Dates:||June 15th, 22nd, 29th|
No camp on July 6th due to long weekend
July 13th, 20th, 27th
August 10th - Final day of camp and presentations
|Program Days:||Saturdays only, 8:15 am to 11:15 am|
|Program Venue:||East Roswell Park, 9000 Fouts Road, Roswell, GA 30075|
|Program Length:||7 Weeks|
|Program Fee:||$75/Participant - Non Refundable|
please be on the lookout for email with details and ACL website updates with reference to Program and Kids Cricket Committee
FREE T-Shirt for all registered kids before June 3rd
- Perfect for boys & girls aged 6-15.
U9: Age 6-9 (Beginners)
U12: Age 10-12 (Sub Juniors)
U15: Age 13-15 (Juniors)
- Teaches basic cricket skills
- Play modified games of cricket
- Delivered by trained volunteers and accredited coaches from Atlanta Cricket Academy ("ACA")
- 7-week program
- Session timings would be 8:15 am to 11:15 am
- Guest Player mentorship - Current and Former National and International players
- We provide all the equipment
- It's safe - we use modified equipment including a tennis and hard tennis ball
- Everyone gets a chance to bat, bowl and field
- Shoes – Participant MUST wear shoes. Any participant without shoes will not be able to participate.
- Protective Gear – Cup/Guard, A MUST (Available in baseball section in any Walmart/Target & Retail Sports store).
- Attire – Sports (No Jeans allowed).
- Cricket Bat if you have one.
- All participants MUST bring their own drinks to stay hydrated.
- All participants report to your group fields as assigned by ACL.
We are looking for interested individuals to support this program in any of the following roles
For any question please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
FutureTech ACL Kids Cricket 2019 Committee:
- Ramu Parupalli - 678-427-2938 email@example.com