Welcome to Annual KNAV ACL Kids Cricket 2022
Atlanta Cricket League's Annual Kids Cricket camp for 2022 season will start soon.
Atlanta Cricket League ("ACL") takes pride in announcing its Annual Kids Cricket Program for 2022 season.
We are looking for interested individuals to support this program in any of the following roles
KNAV ACL 2022 Kids Cricket Program:
|Program Dates:||June 11th, 18th, 25th|
No camp on July 2nd due to long weekend
July 9th, 16th, 23rd
July 30th - Backup day
|Program Days:||Saturdays only, 8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Program Venue:||East Roswell Park, 9000 Fouts Road, Roswell, GA 30075|
|Program Length:||6 Weeks|
|Program Fee:||$100/Participant ($25 discount for each additional kid in the family) - Non Refundable|
|T-Shirt:||FREE T-shirt for early registrations. Date TBD.|
|Trophy:||Trophy for all participants at the end of season|
- Perfect for boys & girls aged 6-15.
U8: Age 6-8 (Beginners)
U10: Age 9-10 (Beginners)
U12: Age 11-12 (Sub Juniors)
U15: Age 13-15 (Juniors)
- Training of basic Cricket skills
- Play modified games of cricket
- Delivered by trained volunteers and accredited coaches from Atlanta Cricket League ("ACL")
- 6-week program
- Session timings would be 8:30 am to 11:00 am
- Guest Player mentorship
- ACL provides all the equipment, but we encourage kids to bring their own equipment like bat, baseball gloves & guard.
- It's safe - we use modified equipment including a tennis and hard tennis ball
- Customized games of Cricket within the age groups, Applying the skills learned.
- Everyone gets a chance to bat, bowl and field
- Shoes – Participant MUST wear shoes. Any participant without shoes will not be able to participate.
- Protective Gear – Cup/Guard, A MUST (Available in baseball section in any Walmart/Target & Retail Sports store).
- Attire – Sports (No Jeans allowed).
- Cricket Bat if you have one.
- All participants MUST bring their own drinks to stay hydrated.
- All participants report to your group fields as assigned by ACL.
For any question please send us an email at email@example.com