Welcome to CWPIM ACL Kids Cricket 2021
Atlanta Cricket League's Annual Kids Cricket camp for 2021 season will start soon.
Atlanta Cricket League ("ACL") takes pride in announcing its Annual Kids Cricket Program for 2021 season.
Our Sponsor – CONSCIENTIOUS WEALTH PLANNING & INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, LLC ("CWPIM")
ACL proudly announces CWPIM as our 2021 ACL Kids Cricket Title Sponsor. CWPIM is our first-time sponsor of ACL kids cricket initiatives.
CWPIM ACL 2021 Kids Cricket Program:
|Program Dates:||June 12th, 19th, 26th|
No camp on July 3rd due to long weekend
July 10th, 17th, 24th
July 24th - Final day of camp and presentations
|Program Days:||Saturdays only, 8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Program Venue:||East Roswell Park, 9000 Fouts Road, Roswell, GA 30075|
|Program Length:||6 Weeks|
|Program Fee:||$75/Participant - Non Refundable|
|T-Shirt:||FREE T-shirt for those who register by May 31st|
|Trophy:||Trophy for all participants at the end of season|
- Perfect for boys & girls aged 6-15.
U8: Age 6-8 (Beginners)
U10: Age 9-10 (Beginners)
U12: Age 11-12 (Sub Juniors)
U15: Age 13-15 (Juniors)
- Training of basic Cricket skills
- Play modified games of cricket
- Delivered by trained volunteers and accredited coaches from Atlanta Cricket League ("ACL")
- 6-week program
- Session timings would be 8:30 am to 11:00 am
- Guest Player mentorship
- ACL provides all the equipment, but we encourage kids to bring their own equipment like bat, baseball gloves & guard.
- It's safe - we use modified equipment including a tennis and hard tennis ball
- Customized games of Cricket within the age groups, Applying the skills learned.
- Everyone gets a chance to bat, bowl and field
- Shoes – Participant MUST wear shoes. Any participant without shoes will not be able to participate.
- Protective Gear – Cup/Guard, A MUST (Available in baseball section in any Walmart/Target & Retail Sports store).
- Attire – Sports (No Jeans allowed).
- Cricket Bat if you have one.
- All participants MUST bring their own drinks to stay hydrated.
- All participants report to your group fields as assigned by ACL.
We are looking for interested individuals to support this program in any of the following roles
For any question please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CWPIM ACL Kids Cricket 2021 Committee:
- Partheeban Boopathy – 770-595-2911 - email@example.com - Lead
- Sreedhar Vanagala - 918-403-9578 firstname.lastname@example.org - Finance
- Bharat Viswanadha - 678-993-3151 email@example.com - Registration & Coaching Material
- Balasubramaniam Krishnamurthy - 732-986-2376 firstname.lastname@example.org - Younger Kids Coach
- Shiva Samrat Akkula - 475-449-0345 email@example.com - Grounds & Presentation