Welcome to SplashBI - ACL Kids Cricket 2018
Atlanta Cricket League's Annual Kids Cricket camp for 2018 season will start soon.
Our Sponsor – SplashBI
SplashBI, a leading BI and Analytics company is a big supporter of ACL and has taken initiative to promote and develop cricket.
- Perfect for boys & girls aged 7-15.
U9: Age 7-9
U12: Age 10-12
U15: Age 13-15
- For kids still learning the basic skills of the game and who have basic and cricket skills.
- Teaches basic cricket skills.
- Play modified games of cricket.
- Delivered by trained volunteers and accredited coaches.
- 30 minute - Physical training by professional Athletic Trainer.
- 7-week program.
- Session timings would be 8:15 am to 11:15 am.
- Guest Player mentorship - Current and Former National and International players.
- We provide all the equipment.
- It's safe - we use modified equipment including a tennis and hard tennis ball.
- Everyone gets a chance to bat, bowl and field.
SplashBI - ACL Kids Cricket 2018 Program & Format
|Program Dates:||June 16th & 23rd|
No camp on June 30th due to long weekend
July 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th
August 4th - Final day of camp and presentations
|Program Days:||Saturdays only, 8:15 am to 11:15 am|
|Program Venue:||East Roswell Park, 9000 Fouts Road, Roswell, GA 30075|
|Program Length:||7 Weeks|
|Program Fee:||$75/Participant - Non Refundable|
|Registration:||OPEN NOW. Visit Registration page.|
FREE T-Shirt for all registered kids before June 3rd
- Shoes – Participant MUST wear shoes. Any participant without shoes will not be able to participate.
- Protective Gear – Cup/Guard, A MUST (Available in baseball section in any Walmart/Target & Retail Sports store).
- Attire – Sports (No Jeans allowed).
- Cricket Bat if you have one.
- All participants MUST bring their own drinks to stay hydrated.
- All participants report to your group fields as assigned by ACL.
For any question please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org