Welcome to Paramount - ACL Kids Cricket 2017
Atlanta Cricket League's Annual Kids Cricket camp for 2017 season will start soon.
Our Sponsor – PARAMOUNT Software Solutions
Paramount has been a longtime supporter of ACL and has taken initiative to promote & develop cricket.Program Features:
- Perfect for boys & girls aged 7-15 grouped as Beginners (7-9), Sub Juniors (10-12) and Juniors (13-15) and any elderly kids would be accommodated.
- For kids still learning the basic skills of the game and who have basic and cricket skills.
- Teaches basic cricket skills.
- Play modified games of cricket.
- Delivered by trained volunteers and accredited coaches.
- 30 minute - Physical training by professional Athletic Trainer.
- 8-week program.
- Session timings would be 8:15 am to 11:30 am.
- Guest Player mentorship - Current and Former National and International players.
- We provide all the equipment.
- It's safe - we use modified equipment including a tennis and hard tennis ball.
- Everyone gets a chance to bat, bowl and field.
PARAMOUNT - ACL Kids Cricket 2017 Program & Format:
|Program Dates:||June 17th & 24th, July 8th, 15th, 22nd & 29th, August 5th & 12th of 2017|
|Program Days:||Saturdays only|
|Program Venue:||East Roswell Park, 9000 Fouts Road, Roswell, GA|
|Program Length:||8 Weeks|
|Program Structure:||Training Camp (4 Weeks) and League (4 Weeks)|
|Program Fee:||$60/Participant - Non Refundable|
|Registration:||Registration is CLOSED now. We have more than 80 registrations.|
Phase 1 – Camp and Phase 2 - LeagueRequirements:
- Shoes – Participant MUST wear shoes. Any participant without shoes will not be able to participate.
- Protective Gear – Cup/Guard, A MUST (Available in baseball section in any Walmart/Target & Retail Sports store).
- Attire – Sports (No Jeans allowed).
- Cricket Bat if you have one.
- All participants MUST bring their own drinks to stay hydrated.
- All participants report to your group fields as assigned by ACL.
For any question please send us an email at email@example.com
PARAMOUNT - ACL 2017 Kids Cricket Committee:
- Partheeban Boopathy – 770-595-2911 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please subscribe to email@example.com to receive all the communication related to ACL Kids Cricket